The Establishment and Cabinet office performs the following functionalities:
- Processing of all cases relating to personnel matters including recruitment, promotion, leave, termination, retirement benefits etc.
- Dealing with various administrative matters including arranging visas of expatriate students and staff.
- Preparation of drafts of agenda, minutes etc. of the Governing Board, Selection Committee, Administrative Advisory Committee, Recruitment and Promotion Committee & other administrative committees.
- Preparation of the Reports of the Vice-Chancellor on the activities of the University for various meetings including Islamic Summit Conference, Council of Foreign Ministers (CFM), Islamic Commission for Economic, Cultural and Social Affairs (ICECSA), Standing Committee for Scientific and Technological Cooperation (COMSTECH) .
- Responsible for financial control & auditing of all financial transactions of the University.
- Preparation of “Internal Auditor’s Report” on the execution of Budget and closing of Accounts for onward submission before Finance Control Organ (FCO).
- Performance of other miscellaneous functions as and when assigned by the Vice-Chancellor.
List of employees of the office
|Serial||Name||Designation||Contact number||Email Address|
|1||Md. Golam Salek||Chief of Establishment|| +88-02-9291252